"I like you. I like playing with you. I like the way you tease me.
I like like you, even when we are fighting and I pretend we are like my mom and dad, that fight and then say sorry and then everything is fine. And they kiss.
I do like kissing your nose. And looking into your little eyes. I like to pet your head as if you were a little puppy.
And I like the way you throw tiny little rocks on my window and then laughs when I look around to see what's going on. I just really like your smile. A lot. And I like like, really like tickling you. You are so funny when you laugh and laugh.... And then you give that "oh please stop" look. I really really like that look. I like when I see you looking at me. Looking for me.
I like kissing your cheeks and I like when you hold me instead of running away to play soccer with those other boys. They are silly, you are not.
So, it is like... I really like you, you know... And I really like liking you. I like you so much that it doesn't make sense.I like kissing your cheeks and I like when you hold me instead of running away to play soccer with those other boys. They are silly, you are not.
For now, let's stay close, let's play, let's have fun. I will love you when we get old enough to say four letter words."
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário